The Boston Elementary School Jr. Beta Club this holiday season is selling candy grams to benefit Pennies for Patients, a nonprofit that supports people with leukemia and other blood diseases. Last year, the club raised more than $800, and, this year, it set a goal to raise $1,000.
▲ Trending Now
- After 52 days, Louisiana plane crash victim leaves hospital
- Trump commutes former Illinois Gov. Blagojevich's sentence
- President Trump goes on clemency spree, and the list is long
- Secret Service goes on the road to help curb school violence
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' leaving indelible mark on TV landscape
- Georgia House committee passes surprise billing measure
- Baylor probe clears ex-chairman of racist, sexist comments
- Univar Solutions Pharmaceutical Ingredients Is Organized for Success in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- House approves freeze on legislative district number
- Wet weather continues to bring potential for localized flooding
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.