University of Wisconsin football coach Paul Chryst answers questions from the media Saturday night after the 10th-ranked Badgers fell to the 19th-ranked Northwestern Wildcats at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
As featured on
UW allowed Northwestern to control the action and failed to generate offense consistently en route to a 17-7 loss, dropping UW to 1-6 in its last seven trips to Evanston.
A quick look at No. 10 UW's 17-7 loss to the 19th-ranked Northwestern Wildcats in a Big Ten West showdown Saturday at Ryan Field.
Freshman Chimere Dike hauled in a 49-yard TD in the first quarter but only caught one other pass for 3 yards as the Badgers' receivers struggled to get open against the Wildcats.
▲ Trending Now
- Union Pacific Corporation CEO Lance Fritz to Address the Credit Suisse 8th Annual Virtual Industrials Conference
- AbbVie to Present at the Evercore ISI Conference and Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference
- Through #HereForRMHC Social Challenge, McDonald's Will Give $100 in Your Name to Ronald McDonald House Charities® as Part of $100 Million Commitment
- Terraboost Donates 1 Million Disinfecting Wipes to the Meals on Wheels Network to Keep Volunteers Safe During Holiday Season
- Many local legislators favor special session to put teeth into statewide mask order
- LegalRideshare: At Gig Workers' Peril, Prop-22 is Going Nationwide
- HFFI's modified candlelight tour to feature more than 130 downtown Fredericksburg homes
- 1 dead, 2 seriously injured in crash between vehicles, pedestrians in Sun Prairie, police say
- Fourth day of Wisconsin's partial recount shows few changes to vote count
- Se acerca el Día de Acción de Gracias, y los supermercados tienen muchas ofertas
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.