Rep. Liz Cheney (R-UT) responded to a statement from former President Donald Trump saying the 2020 presidential election was not stolen and anyone who claims otherwise is pushing the Big Lie. Cheney, the number 3 Republican in the House, is now facing renewed calls within her party to be removed from her leadership post.
▲ Trending Now
- 'Disney Princess' concert tour to stop at Omaha Orpheum in 2022
- mHUB Selects Nine Startups from Around the World to Participate in Inaugural Cohort of Accelerator for Smart Manufacturing Hardtech Innovation
- Trump has lost key defense in tax return fight, Democrats say
- Armed South Carolina soldier hijacks bus full of elementary school kids, officials say
- Giuliani ignores damage lies did to voting company, it argues
- UPshow Announces Home Team, a First-of-its-Kind Channel that will Bring Local Sports Content to Retail Venues Across the Country
- Livly and Amenify Announce Partnership to bring Amenities to Multi-Family Buildings Across the U.S.
- Arizona lawmakers seek to ban taxpayer funding of critical race theory
- Mass COVID testing at Kauai jail yields zero positives
- Kaiser Permanente donates $400,000 to five Hawaii health centers to improve vaccine access