CHICAGO, Jan. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: JLL (NYSE: JLL) executives will engage with more than 2,500 top business, government and civic leaders from nearly 100 countries at the upcoming World Economic Forum Annual Meeting. The theme for this year's conference is "Stakeholders for a Cohesive and Sustainable World."
During the meeting, and in perspective pieces on JLL's Davos website, JLL delegates will share insights from the commercial real estate industry. The firm will also issue news highlighting global investment trends and city research and will host a breakfast panel discussion Tuesday titled "Re-imagining work –The real value of human experience in the workplace."
- Global: Christian Ulbrich – CEO; Stephanie Plaines – CFO; Richard Bloxam – Head of Capital Markets; Neil Murray – CEO, Corporate Solutions
- Americas: Greg O'Brien – CEO; Sanjay Rishi – CEO, Corporate Solutions
- Asia Pacific: Susheel Koul – Executive Managing Director, Corporate Solutions
WHEN: Tuesday, January 21 through Friday, January 24
WHERE: Davos, Switzerland
JLL GLOBAL PR CONTACTS:
- Global: Gayle Kantro +1 312 450 5948 / email@example.com;
James Hardy +44 7870 956992 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Americas: Jessica Wozniak +1 312 228 3950 / email@example.com
- Asia Pacific: Vernia Lim +65 9691 3912 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa: Lorena Sanchez +44 7850 533080 / email@example.com
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 93,000 as of September 30, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.