In a video posted to Instagram, Donald Trump Jr. confirmed he tested positive for Covid-19. The President's eldest son and said he was "totally asymptomatic" but would self-quarantine "out of an abundance of precaution."
▲ Trending Now
- Judge rules Minneapolis residents have standing to sue over police reduction
- The American Legion National Commander Congratulates President-Elect Biden
- Barchart and The Oil Market Journal Announce Strategic Partnership for Data Distribution
- Holidays for Heroes benefits hospitalized Northeast Ohio veterans during the season of giving
- Gov. Cuomo cancels Thanksgiving plans with family after backlash
- Man driving stolen van from N.J. to Pa. rams police vehicle, authorities say
- Husband acquitted of murder 36 years after wife’s death sues state police for ‘malicious prosecution’
- New mom's sudden heart failure leads to urgent race for transplant — and a match
- SHERIFF: 'Options are limited' with regard to livestock deaths caused by dogs
- CompTIA PenTest+ Approved by U.S. Department of Defense
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.